Naseeha – Muslim Youth Helpline is a Not-for-Profit organization that aims to assist the Muslim youth of North America, in dealing with their unique life challenges. Naseeha provides an anonymous, confidential and non-judgmental phone-counselling environment, in which callers actively work with young Muslim counsellors, who empower and equip them with strategies, skills and resources.
Naseeha can offer support to all Muslim youths in North America.
We Supports elementary, high school and university students.
Calls are toll-free and confidential.
Callers remain anonymous: calls do not appear on phone bills, nor can they be traced. You can hang up anytime. No questions asked.
- To become the leading Muslim Youth Support Network in North America.
- To provide Muslim Youth with sound advice that allows them to make decisions within an Islamic mindset.
- To guide and support the youth through life’s difficult decisions.
- To set up resources to provide statistical data for issues related to the Muslim youth.
- Provide ethical, compassionate and quality service to Muslim youth in Canada and the United States.
- Are guided by personal integrity, personal competence and principals of Islam.
- Collaborate with like-minded professionals whose expertise will be drawn upon by Naseeha on a need-based fashion.
- Are guided by confidentiality policy and practices.
- Understand this work requires deep personal commitment and dedication. We support and encourage each other in both our personal and professional development.
- See ourselves as a leader for next generation of Muslim youth and provide experience in this field by providing volunteering position.
- Respect different traditions and perspectives.